Thursday, June 9, 2011

30 for 30, challenge accepted

I know I have said that I wanted to start a blog for quite some time, but I never said what inspired me to do so. Though many things pointed me to pull the trigger, probably the most influential thing/person/entity was Kendi Everyday. I’ve been snooping her blog for over a year now, and I must say my personal style has gone up leaps and bounds because of the confidence and fun she exhibits on a daily basis.
So I have decided to take part in the most recent installment of the 30 for 30 Challenge that Kendi started. Back in February I did the challenge, and loved/hated it, but didn’t really document it. I’ve been patiently waiting for another challenge to start, and now, on June 13th, I’ll answer the call and participate again—this time with actual proof, so you don’t think that I was making the first challenge up! Picking out the pieces will start soon, I’ll post pics so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. this is my first time doing the challenge! i'm excited and starting late....today is day one for me :) good luck

    ReplyDelete