Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Goods, Finally!

I know, I know, it's taken me forever to get this going, but here are the 30 items I have chosen for the 30 for 30 challenge. And no, the wee little tag along on my jeans is not an item--he's decided to be an accessory!
Usually I would probably write a whole lot more, but today is one of those days... it's been rough. It's been one of those suffocating, disappointing, no good days where your pent up emotions get the better of you. I tried running, didn't work--I cried in the damn shower. Tried a little thrift store retail therapy (furniture, not clothing of course--I'm not a cheater!), that didn't work either, I cried while I was cooking dinner. Hell, I've even got a lump in my throat as I write this. I really don't mean to complain, but at this point I'm just hoping that by writing I will feel a little better. I think that's actually why I cried--I'm trying to feel better, and while it took off the edge, it didn't work completely. I'm so frustrated and confused and beat down that at this point I'll try just about anything...
So now I'm trying wine. Expensive wine. Strong and expensive wine. I'll let you know how that little experiment goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment