Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Two Sides of Monsieur Valentine

Today's title comes from a Spoon song with the same name. Nice fun little song, and I love Spoon, especially since they have the sculptor Lee Bontecou on the cover of their album, so double points obviously.
This fun little dress I wore on Thursday (I'm still playing catch up, but I'll get on top of things soon, maybe, best intentions at least). Only two pics because I wasn't a happy camper at that point in the day at all. Then I went to yoga, and all was right with the world for a few more hours. I never thought I would own a denim dress, but in the last two months I've purchased 2. How's that for a 2-fer 2-fer 2-fer!
Oh and all the wine did last night was ignite a bit of rage. But at this point, I'll take a little rage over heartache, it means the callouses are developing nicely. I'm healing and trying to figure out what the hell I'm doing at this point in the proceedings. Developing a bit more of my self awareness maybe? Or of my world perspective? Either that or I just need more wine. Probably more wine.

Dress & Necklace: Forever 21, Cardi: Target, Belt: Modcloth,
Shoes: Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment