Monday, June 20, 2011

Three MCs and One DJ


Eurgh! I didn't realize how nasty my sliding glass door track was! So I wore this on Friday, but because we had a concert at work that night, I didn't have a chance to photograph it. It was fun, the first band made me want to stab my ears with q-tips, but the main act was pretty good. Didn't help that I had some eye candy in the form of an adorable merch guy parked nearby all night. I was told he kept glancing over at me too, but I'm sure he was just checking out the outfit: "Hey doesn't that girl have a hella famous blog?!" Also, I forgot my shoes at work (don't ask) so I couldn't strike a pose until today.

It's a damn good thing I wore this on Friday and not today, mainly because Friday was in the 70s and today was in the 90s. Even at 6pm, and even though I was only outside for a matter of minutes, I was sweating profusely (but that could have been the fact that I was on this scary large bridge. I keep telling myself to get rid of the thing--I inherited it from the previous owner--but I can't bring myself to).

Oh Beastie Boys, thank you for this...
Three MCs and One DJ, we be getting down with no delay!
Yo!

Shirt: Anthropologie, Jeans: James Jeans,
Shoes: Zappos (Blowfish), Watch & Ring: Target
Ahhh!! Godzilla!! Careful, she's her most dangerous when
she goes blurry!


No comments:

Post a Comment