Friday, June 24, 2011

Standard Bitter Love Song #7


Perfect Song Title courtesy of The Mountain Goats

Yeah so I'm in a shitty mood. Shitty. I'm in the middle of a serious mindfuck right now (you can tell I'm angry because of the gratuitous dirty language) and I don't like it at all. I'd like to think of myself as a reasonable individual, but reliving my memories of my 7th grade "boyfriend" who, instead of breaking up with me, would literally run across campus when I would get near him, is not my idea of a good time. I was in a serious relationship for so long, that now that I'm back in the dating scene, I realize it's like swimming with sharks (or maybe with cute, innocent looking, highly poisonous jellyfish). So before I go on a rant and make some bad decisions...Here's number 7!!!

I don't like this outfit. I had it planned out days before, and knew as soon as I put it on, I didn't like it. The skirt has cream, the shirt, white, and it's just not working. Oh well, we can't be remix geniuses everyday!

Top & Skirt: Anthropologie, Shoes: Blowfish (Zappos),
Bracelet: Forever 21, Earrings: Target


No comments:

Post a Comment