Saturday, June 18, 2011

One for the struggle, one for the lasting peace


I'm a nerd. I like using song lyrics/titles as post titles. I knew that I wanted to use Bright Eyes' One for you, One for me for this challenge days ago, but after listening to it today (semi-cheesy fan video link), and paying attention to the lyrics, I really feel like it's hitting home (minus the crazy man jabbering at the end). By the way, I'm finishing up my second glass of wine, and so far my little experiment (read previous post) is getting mixed results.
So anyway, here is my number one, which I wore on Wednesday.

Cardi: Target, Top: Anthropologie, Skirt: Anthropologie,
Shoes: Payless, Ring: Modcloth



Crooks - My newest foster, so named for his crooked tail and how easily he steals hearts.
He'll be ready for adoption in a few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I totally dig the mesh of patterns. I try to do that from time to time, but I haven't quite gotten it down.

    Such a cute kittie too! My kittie was a stray and was born with almost no tail.

    ReplyDelete