Tuesday, June 14, 2011

This is not One

Okay I promise that I am actually doing the 30 for 30 challenge. I’m just starting it two days late! I really wanted to participate in the lace Everybody, Everywear day, and since I knew about it before the 30 for 30, it took precedence. Oh and since I went to the busiest—I mean happiest place on earth yesterday, I was in no mood to try out an adorable outfit while navigating the hell that is Disneyland in the summer. Therefore, my challenge starts tomorrow, but for now, here’s the lace EBEW!! And do be kind, this shoot lasted about 2 minutes and obviously my camera skills decided to call in sick.
Lace Top & Shoes: Target, Sweater: H&M, 
Skirt: Anthropologie, Necklace: Forever 21
Lace | Everybody, Everywear

4 comments:

  1. yellow + grey = one of my favorite color combos, and the fact that you added lace makes it even better!!


    caroline - pictures & words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shoes! Cool that you are doing the 30 for 30.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I'm with Caroline above. I love the color combo. I'm glad you were able to seek a little EBEW before the 30!
    Thanks for joining us at EBEW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally obsessed with yellow and grey too right now... obviously!

    ReplyDelete