Monday, June 27, 2011

Ninety Nine and a Half Just Won't Do


This weekend started out with a lot of angst, anger and confusion. Then things got pretty good, saw Super 8 (which was damn good cinema), listened to some AMAZING music on vinyl that I've never even thought about listening to, and had some pleasant conversation.

Then my world almost crashed down on me this morning, when I realized I'd been played for a fool for the last couple months. In my rage I considered sending a carefully worded, nasty little message asking if this particular person was completely full of shit, or just partially. Then I realized I don't really care. Well I do, but not enough for them to know that they got to me, and honestly, after the super nice weekend I had, nothing could really bother me that much. Some people just aren't worth the tears, anger, and angst. Good riddance. 

everyone could use a little CCR in their lives haha!

Top: Anthropologie, Jeans: Gap, Belt: Windsor,
Earrings: Charlotte Russe, Ring: Two's Co, Shoes: Blowfish



No comments:

Post a Comment