Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sixteen Military Wives


...You knew it was coming!

So my precious little eyes were not having the sun at all on day 16... So I decided to rock the stunna shades. Something else that wasn't cooperating at all was my chair. It decided to come completely unbound on me as soon as it got a look at my *ahem* well-endowed derriere. We'll see if the other one I've got is as cowardly.

In other news, I just got back from yoga (I do yoga now, isn't that just boss?!) and I feel GREAT! Not like last week when I had a perpetual knot in my stomach and the only thing I could focus on was someone not deserving of any thoughts at all. But this week, well this week I kicked ass and took names and then in Corpse Pose I let all of the ridiculousness of the last few weeks die a quiet death.


"And the anchorperson on TV goes...
La de da de da de-dadedade-da
La de da de da de-dadedade-da
La de da de da de-dadedade-da-dedadeda-de de dadede-daaaaa!!"

Blazer: H&M, Top: Anthropologie, Jeans: James Jeans,
Shoes & Watch: Target,  Necklace: Modcloth,
Glasses: RX Ralph Lauren


This is what happens when chairs don't cooperate.
I make strange "I just ate a lemon" faces.

Still rockin the octopus necklace despite my current
 annoyance with all things associated with that animal
(no offense to actual octopi however)

1 comment: