Monday, June 20, 2011

Com-four-tably Numb


I'm a no-good, lousy cheater. The other day my FIRST EVER pair of TOMS came in the mail. I couldn't help but add them to the wardrobe, even if it means I have 31 pieces. I'm sorry, I really am. Maybe I'll do 31 outfits to make up for the fact that I now can rotate between 7(!) pairs of shoes (I really like shoes). Maybe.
Easy, comfortable Saturday clothes are the best ever. I made sure when picking out my 30 pieces there was a way for me to keep my easy weekend clothes incorporated. I'm so obsessed with this shirt right now, it's a bit unhealthy. One of these days I'll get a decent pic of the back--cause the awesomeness just gets better round back.

Top: LOFT, Shorts: repurposed jeans, Shoes: TOMS,
Necklace: H&M


3 comments:

  1. I love those shoes!! They are way cute and look very comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! They are super comfy, but they take about a day's worth of wearing them to stretch out--they were super tight the first time I put them on, but I was told that they stretch, It's a good thing I actually listened (not like I usually do!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your shoe collection...especially these TOMS! =)

    ReplyDelete