Wednesday, July 6, 2011

19th Nervous Breakdown



Ahh yeah!! The Stones baby!

First thing's first--Much love and thanks for the shout out from Linda at littletinsoldier. THANKYOU.THANKYOU.THANKYOU!! I'm completely flattered!

Love this dress, but it's so so so short! I was out and about all day when I wore this on Saturday and I was constantly pulling it down (granted I was using a purse with a long strap and it made it ride up a bit, but still, I was on booty alert all day). Oh and the back of this dress is awesome, but my clueless self was too distracted by the heat to remember to take a photo. Next time I promise. I'll try.

Dress & Bike Necklace: Forever 21, Shoes: TOMS, Belt: Modcloth,
Bracelet: Forever 21 (I think!), Bird Necklace: Nordstrom


I would like to take a moment to thank the wind. Thank you wind.
Okay I'm done.

4 comments:

  1. hahaha, i was wearing a rather short skirt today and the wind kept blowing so i totally feel your pain. that dress is super pretty, though!

    caroline - pictures & words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, wind and short skirts don't mix at all! There have definitely been occasions where I'm sure I've given a few bystanders a little show when a stiff breeze blows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, where did you find those printed TOMS? I've never seen that print, and I love it! Once this 30x30 challenge is over, they are on my list of first things to buy. You have fantastic style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cara- The TOMS are vegan ones I bought online. They were the coolest ones I could find that were actually vegan. I hope the expand their selection soon!

    ReplyDelete