Sunday, July 17, 2011

[Twenty] Five Easy Pieces


Clap Your Hands Say Yeah!

A great band and a great activity!

So I didn't realize that this song title was actually the title of a 70s movie with Jack Nicholson. You learn something everyday! Looks like one of those I'll have to put on the ol' Netflix queue!

The moment I put this dress on in the dressing room over a year ago, I was in love. Basically since then, I have compared every dress that I try on to this one. It's perfect. In every way. The cut is like it was made for me. Or at least it was. I've lost a few since I bought it and it's the tiniest bit too big now, but I still love it. I'd even go as far as saying that if and when I ever tie the knot, my dress will be this same cut. Oh yeah, I went there.

Dress: Anthropologie, Shoes: Blowfish, Ring: Two's Co.
Earrings: Target


2 comments:

  1. Basically I am in love with your dress. Any skirt or dress with a whimsical cat print is amazing in my book.

    ReplyDelete