Monday, July 11, 2011

She Loves the Natural Light - A Break



"She may be young but she only likes old things,
And modern music it ain't to her taste,
She loves the natural light, captured in black and white,
She sees mirages of mountain ranges,
Within a blink of her eyes it changes,
Back to the open plain, oh no she can't explain."
-Death Cab for Cutie: Monday Morning



So I needed a break... Here's some Macro stuff I've been messing around with.

Wine Aroma Examples: Niner Winery, Paso Robles


My 17 year old nephew: The Witty Artist


We had to celebrate the momentous occasion of Hippies taking baths

Father's Day: Beer Me

Crooks & Shiloe: Fosters


My beautiful Oscar


2 comments:

  1. Those are such great pictures! Great song too. I just got Codes and Keys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And yeah, that WHOLE album is amazing. I find myself belting out the lyrics in the car like I'm Rachel Berry from Glee. Pretty sad.

    ReplyDelete