Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Twenty Four Hours


Joy Division

This is my, get comfy, we're going to a spur-of-the-moment movie outfit. My dearest B and I have been through a lot in the last few years, and even more in the last few months (rocky doesn't even begin to cover it). Within the last week or two though we have begun to deal with our major dramas and on Friday after work he sprung a movie proposition on me--watching Horrible Bosses and smuggling in a couple of drinks?! Oh why the hell not! The movie was brilliant and I had a blast with someone who will always be dear to me, even if sometimes we want to kill each other. Or at least maim or seriously injure.

Top: LOFT, Jeans: James Jeans, Blazer: H & M
Shoes: TOMS, Necklace & Bracelet: Forever 21



See? The back IS awesome! And my tattoo is peeking!

No comments:

Post a Comment