Monday, July 11, 2011

Monkey 23

The Kills. This song is great great great. For the most part, The Kills are one of those bands who's songs make me feel a little mischievous and definitely a little randy when I listen to them. I really just can't help myself! I contemplated using Blonde Redhead's 23, but since I've been trying to find songs with more than just the number in the title, I chose The Kills instead. Plus I'm in kind of a mischievous mood anyway :)

In other news, I'm also getting better at this whole weird dating thing. I'm usually an extremely nice person--to a fault. I can also be extremely awkward with new people--also to a fault. I think I can give myself an A for effort for the last date that I went on. He was a nice enough person, and while we had some things in common, I just wasn't feeling a connection (and I have a feeling he wasn't either) but instead of acting awkward like I usually do on first (and second, and third...) dates, I just said, screw it, I'm gonna be myself and to hell with the consequences, and I ended up having a blast even though the two of us weren't exactly compatible. I also was actually honest about how I was feeling about the whole thing instead of just being nice (I was nicely honest, of course!). So all in all, I'm pretty proud of myself!!
I'm not so proud however of this round of photos... I guess we can't be perfect all the time though, right?!
BOOTY!
Top: Anthropologie, Blazer, Ring, & Bracelet: Macy's,
Jeans: James Jeans, Shoes: Payless


No comments:

Post a Comment