Thursday, July 21, 2011

Twenty [Nine] Years of Snow


I like about 8% of Regina Spektor songs. And some of the others I like about 60% of the song, but then she ruins the remaining 40% with way too much weirdness. So here's 29, oh and my top 5!

I'm glad that

-unlimited texting
-Storytellers (DCFC)
-lint rollers
-memory foam
-tall boys

exist.

#30 and wrap up tomorrow!

Blazer & Earrings: H & M, Shirt: Anthropologie,
Jeans: James Jeans, Shoes: Payless, Watch: Target
Owl Ring: Forever 21


Couldn't help myself, even though I look ridiculous

2 comments:

  1. 1) I love your red shoes and blue/green nails; 2) I totally agree with you about Regina Spektor and; 3) your mention of memory foam really makes me miss mine. Perhaps I need to buy a new one. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree w/ you about Regina Spektor. The CD I have I love a few songs and the others I'm like skip, skip, skip... why did I buy this CD?
    DCFC is my favorite band. Ben Gibbard's lyrics are amazing.

    ReplyDelete