Saturday, July 9, 2011

Twenty Miles


I'll be honest, this is my first listen to Deer Tick, They are one of those bands that I've always meant to give a listen, but just never got around to. I've gotta say, I'm kinda digging them!

*Note to self: DO NOT eat a So Delicious Ice Cream Bar then proceed to drink red wine that has been open for almost a week. You definitely DON'T want your wine to taste like hot dogs again.

I'm really curious as to why the above happened. Never thought that the outcome of pairing those two foods would result in hot dogs. Gross.

Here are my Top 5 for this week...

I am super glad that

- So Delicious Ice Cream Bars
- Turquoise Nail Polish
- Cousins with excellent advice
- my cell phone charger
- Brutally honest friends

exist.

Top & Ring: Modcloth, Shorts: Anthropologie,
Shoes: Target, Necklace: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment