Monday, July 25, 2011

Spring and by Summer Fall - 31x30 Recap


Blonde Redhead. Fitting title, don't you think?

So here is my 30 for 30 (well 31 for 30 for those keeping score) and I have a few notes on the challenge this time around.

- I built casual clothes into my wardrobe, and I'm glad that I did, but I only wore what I thought was going to be my "go-to" dress once. I guess I thought I was going to get some more use out of it, but the last month was filled with lazy weekends and this dress while perfect for le weekend, was not befitting lounging.

- I need more shirts.

- I probably DON'T need 7 pairs of shoes over 30 days, no matter how tempting. maybe.

- I look to the right a lot in my photos. I have no idea why and now it's bothering me.

-I love combining weird color/pattern colors (okay I already knew that, but this reaffirms it)

-It's hard going back to the rest of my closet after only having 30 pieces for a month. It feels sooo weird! Also, pretty much the only skirts that I like are the ones I had in the challenge, and now I have no other skirts that I want to wear, and I'm tired of wearing those same ones... conundrum!



1 comment:

  1. Great job on your 31! I so needed 7 pairs of shoes! After not wearing everything else isn't it exciting to get to wear all your other clothes again? :) I found it kind of thrilling to get back in the rest of my closet. Wow, my life is boring.

    ReplyDelete