Saturday, July 2, 2011

Anthems for a Seventeen Year-Old Girl

Think I need to re-paint my nails?!

LOVE this song. SO MUCH!

Broken Social Scene

I officially am not a fan of either this shirt or this skirt for my 30 for 30. Bleh.
I have decided to invite a few of my close family members (the rents, brother's fam) over for fireworks on the 4th since I live RIGHT next to the park where the city sets them off. The problem with this is that I've got a household to-do list that just keeps getting longer. And since my sister-in-law is very neat and tidy, I don't want her to gross out at my "lived-in" home. Here are just a few of the things I need to accomplish

-Sweep and Mop
-Hang artwork
-Dust
-Put away piles upon piles of laundry
-Dust
-Purge the stacks of Magazines
-Get rid of cat hair covered couch
-Put the bike in the garage instead of the dining room
-Clean up after the disaster the cats have left ALL OVER THE HOUSE
-Dust

Too bad I'm gonna be gone all day. Oh well, my sister-in-law loves to clean.

Top & Skirt: Anthropologie,  Cardi: Target, Belt: JCPenny
(I know, right?!), Shoes: Blowfish (Zappos),
Necklace & Bracelet: Urban Outfitters, Ring: Forever 21.

This is what happens when you push the wrong button
on your remote. SRSLY confused lady

1 comment:

  1. I love that skirt - very versatile.
    My husband it the audio - video person and he had explain the 5 remotes like 10 times. I still maintain it has nothing to do with my intelligence it's because there are 5 remotes!?! And the pause button on the DVD player doesn't pause it changes the aspect ratio - the play button pauses. I'm not even sure why the aspect ratio needs to be changed. Okay I'm done. :)

    ReplyDelete