Saturday, July 9, 2011

[Twenty] Two Years this Month


Why is The Good Life's Album of the Year so good? It's like Tim Kasher had this wave of genius in his life when he created both this album and Cursive's The Ugly Organ, and nothing was as good before, and nothing will compare in the future. The stars aligned for him and we all get to benefit. Thanks, Tim!

Top: Modcloth, Skirt: Anthropologie, Shoes: Payless,
Cardi: Target, Necklace: Two's Company,
Ring: Forever 21, Bracelet: ??



I think someone wants out...

ooof!

4 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I just found your blog via Little Tin Soldier. I am also doing the 30 for 30, but it's a winter additional as I'm in Australia.
    PS gorgeous kitty.

    Kelly @
    Elegantly Academic

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cat does exactly that - then she turns and looks at me to rescue her when she gets to the top and realizes there is no secret door up there.

    Awesome skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly - Love what you are doing with your blog, everything you have is so pretty! And the winter wardrobe is so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elle - Yeah the cats are doing this more and more lately--their favorite is to wedge themselves between the screen and the glass door, so that I can't get or out of the house. I can't wait til they are too big for such shenanigans!

    ReplyDelete