Tuesday, July 12, 2011

[Twenty] Seven Nation Army


It's been a while since I've heard this song--totally putting me in a great mood! (White Stripes)

So I'm obviously cheating, because I actually wore this today, but I'm behind on posting, hence the 24 jump to 27... I'll figure it out, don't worry! I had to post this today since it's the July EBEW and it's YELLOW! My favorite at the moment! There's something about the combination of teal, yellow, and pink that I love, but then again I'm a big fan of odd color combinations, so this really isn't a surprise!

Blazer: H & M, Yellow Top: Anthropologie, Jeans: James Jeans,
Teal Top & Necklace: Urban Outfitters, Shoes: Payless,
Watch: Target
Yellow | Everybody, Everywear



5 comments:

  1. I don't think this is an odd color combo at all! I just think it's rarely seen. They're pretty neat together!
    Also! I gotta say I like the unique mixing of those two shirts. No way I would have thought of doing that. So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these colors together. Adorable!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the compliments! I just happened to have these two shirts hanging next to each other in the front of my closet and thought...hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I really like the green and yellow together, not odd at all in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete